Monday, May 14, 2012

Pleasant Sunday

I went to church yesterday where I was surprised with some roses from my friend's garden.  He said he wanted to make sure I had a happy Mother's Day.  It was a sweet thought.  The flowers are fragrant and make a great centerpiece for my table. 
  After church I drove down to visit my Aunt and Uncle.  I had a blast.  I took a bunch of photos with me that I'd brought back with me from my last visit to see family in Mexico.  My Aunt helped me to sort through the photos and put them together according to who was in the photos.  I had quite a pile of pictures that had people I didn't recognize.  I scanned the photos and then uploaded them to facebook in hopes that my family in Mexico might be able to comment and help me identify who the individuals were in the photos.  The plan worked, I've gotten lots of comments, and many include the names.  I was so excited to find that I had a photo of my great grandmother.  I can't wait to see how many other individuals are identified.  I thought I'd share some of my favorite photos.
My Grandma and Grandpa on vacation

My Grandpa, so handsome!!!!

My Grandma, she was beautiful!!! 

Grandparents 

Great Grandma



No comments:

Post a Comment