Sunday, May 27, 2012

Just a short note

After church today, I made some rice krispie treats, dipped them in chocolate, then drizzled white chocolate on them.  I then drove them to two families in the ward.  It was so much fun to see the smiles on the faces of the families I shared with.  I stayed to visit with one sister a little while.  We talked about gardens, kids, families, life.  So much fun.  While we were checking out the garden, we found a huge moth.  This one was black and gray. 

If you've read some of my other posts recently, you'll see that I don't have too many issues with insects.  But then again, I only pick up the ones I'm pretty sure won't do me any harm.

Then I came home and prepared some chicken for the grill.  I husked some corn, and went to pick up some friends for dinner.  We got back and I fired up the grill.  The chicken turned out very flavorful.  I enjoyed it.  We had corn and salad, then some chose ice cream or milkshakes for dessert.  It has been a wonderful Sunday. 

Here is my favorite garden shot from yesterday.

 

I also had the chance to see these baby geese while running to the store at lunch this week.  They were just strutting down the aisle in the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment