Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me :)

I am not the type of person that dislikes birthdays.  I in fact love them.  Not the whole getting older part, but I love to spend time with family and friends on my birthday.  Today was no different.  I started the day of with a wonderful breakfast with my neighbor and her son.  We went to a really cute diner called Criket.  They have a model train that runs on a track on the ceiling which my neighbors little boy loved.  The food was very good.  It was a cute little diner and I wouldn't mind going again. 

Then after we got back Laura was at my house and we headed to the Sacramento Temple.  I love trips to the temple.  After the temple we met Marie at Fresh Choice and had some salad, veggies, more salad, and a little pizza too.  Then we took a quick trip to the book store, and home. 

I wasn't home long before I turned around and headed out to Red Robin to meet Melani.  We ate, visited, and shared about the fun adventures we have each been having.  I talked a lot about school.  She threatened to have the Red Robin staff come over and sing happy birthday, so we finished up and I headed home.

I logged on to facebook and found so many happy birthday wishes left by friends and family.  It made me smile.  Then I chatted with a friend.  Then I got a call from my best friend, her husband, and the boys, and they sang me the best rendition of happy birthday ever.  Including a rendition that included birthday wishes for scamper (my nephews stuffed penguin toy)  :) so funny.  Then it was off for some exercise in the form of volleyball.  And now an update to the blog.  I just have to say, it has been one of the best birthday's ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment