Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Singing in the rain.....oh, correction, jogging in the rain :)

I've been trying to exercise more regularly and did pretty well with an hour of walk/jogging yesterday.  When I woke up this morning, I wasn't sure that jogging outside would be on the agenda as it looked rather cloudy and it was raining.  The weather didn't improve as the day wore on and when I left work, it was drizzling.  I got home and changed into my workout clothes and let the house to brave the weather.  I figured that if it started raining too hard that I'd be able to turn around and head home.  Luckily for me, it never poured.  I headed out and decided that I'd go for the 2 min walk, 2 min jog circuit again today.  Through the neighborhood I ran.  40 minutes later I returned home.  I must say it has been nice to be out and exercising again......even if it means a little less sleep each day in order to fit it in around homework.  The only thing I was missing today were little wipers on my glasses to wipe the mist away on my outing.  Hooray for exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment