Sunday, March 25, 2012

Good friends

I decided that I would take yesterday off from homework and housework and go visit some friends I hadn't seen in a very long time because I've been so caught up with school and other work.  I drove out to visit with one of my favorite families, the Padilla family.  Even though it had been many months since I'd had the chance to stop in and visit and play/work on the farm, it was as if no time had passed at all. 

I visited, caught up on all the family news, helped vaccinate the horses, did some other work, and had a fabulous time.  It was the best way to spend my free Saturday.  As an extra bonus I got to bring home some farm fresh eggs.  I love farm fresh eggs, they taste so much better than what you buy at the store.  Farm fresh is the best. 

You know you have friendship that will stand the test of time when you can pick up as if there had never been a break in seeing one another.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment